Exciting opportunity to join an innovative engineering team for a growing, privately funded, debt free start-up, Elephas Bio in Madison, WI. The role can scale based on experience. This is a permanent opportunity offering competitive compensation and equity in the company as well as relocation assistance and benefits. Join Elephas on the ground floor (currently 30 employees), and help build their next generation cancer diagnostic platform.
Elephas is building an instrument platform that will inform how clinicians treat cancer patients. The platform will preserve, analyze and interrogate live human tumors ex vivo. While the system is being designed to help determine the best cancer therapy for each patient, there will be significant potential applications of the platform for biopharma companies developing oncology drugs and for cancer researchers.
You will be comfortable in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. The successful candidate will have a high intellectual curiosity with experience in programming commercial scientific instrumentation for image and data acquisition. Your experience will be applied to the development and optimization of transformative cancer diagnostic solutions.
• Enhancing functionality and scalability of the Elephas instruments through technology innovations
• Implementing software specifications and following full software development life cycle
• Writing and reviewing software design control documents
• Creating hardware control code and interfacing with existing systems
• Adhering to and promoting high standards in testing and integration
If I have piqued your interest, and you would like to have a brief discussion to learn additional details about Elephas and the role, please respond back and let’s schedule a time to connect or email me directly at email@example.com